Gamble House Inspired Side Table
In the same way that wine and cheese form a perfect pairing, this side table accentuates your Living Room Arm Chair with ease and elegance. Inspired by the Tabouret table found in the living room, this low table has enough room for you to place your favorite books, magazines, iPad or Kindle. It sits at the perfect height for you to rest your glass of wine and plate of cheese while you turn each page.
Our table differs from the original primarily in the top. Instead of a tabletop of marble surrounded by wood, we will create a breadboard end top. Our top will have all the traditional Greene & Greene details from ebony splines to a beautiful inlay consisting of silver and fruitwoods.
Want to see more? Click here to watch Preview Chapter Five – The Top and Buttons in it’s entirety.
or bundle this and the Gamble House Living Room Arm Chair together for a savings of $10.
or subscribe for our yearly membership for $150 and get access to everything!
In this class you’ll learn:
• Traditional mortise and tenon joinery
• How to create a breadboard end table top
• How to inlay ebony splines
• How to inlay silver and fruitwoods in a pattern
• How to place and create ebony plugs
• And more!
What you will get with this class:
• A detailed project plan and full-size templates ready to print on your home printer
• Step-by-step videos
• Ability to stream or download each chapter in HD
• Ability to email me directly with questions
• A source list of where to find everything you will need for this project