In this project, we will build a cabinet using rock-solid sliding dovetail construction. A rabbet face frame and crown molding provides a bold look, while the raised panel door with contrasting wood provides sophistication.
The project plans are sized for a cabinet that holds one bottle and two stemless glasses. However, you can easily vary the plans to make the cabinet the width, depth or height you desire.
Purchase this project now to get access to the videos and detailed project plans.
or subscribe for our yearly membership for $150 and get access to everything!
In this class you’ll learn:
• Traditional mortise and tenon joinery
• Sliding dovetail joinery
• How to mortise a hinge
• How to hang a door
• How to raise a panel
• And more!
What you will get with this class:
• A detailed project plan
• Step-by-step videos
• Ability to stream or download each chapter in HD
• A project-specific forum to discuss, ask questions and more
• Ability to email me directly with questions
• A source list of where to find everything you will need for this project