The coffee table has become a staple of the American living room, however when the Greene brothers were designing homes and furniture the coffee table did not exist.
Our table will take its design cues from the Gamble House Living Room Side and Library tables. It will feature two drawers with proud finger joints, a breadboard end table top, and inlay patterns.
In this class you’ll learn:
• Traditional mortise and tenon joinery
• Create a breadboard end table top
• Inlay ebony splines
• Inlay silver and fruitwoods in a pattern
• Place and create ebony plugs
• And more!
What you will get with this class:
• A detailed project plan
• Step-by-step videos
• Stream or download each chapter in HD
• Email me directly with questions
• A source list of where to find everything you need for this project