In this project, we will build a Side Table in ode to George Nakashima. For the top you can do a panel glue up, or like me, use a piece of lumber with a live edge. What’s fun about this table is that it is completely customizable – make the top wider, change the height to match your furniture.
In this class you’ll learn:
• Precision cut bridle joints
• Creating and Asian Inspired Shape
• And more!
What you will get with this class:
• A detailed project plan and full-size templates ready to print on your home printer
• Step-by-step videos
• Ability to stream or download each chapter in HD
• Ability to email me directly with questions