In this project, we will build a Side Table with bridal joinery. For the top you can do a panel glue up, or like me, use a piece of lumber with a live edge. What’s fun about this table is that it is entirely customizable – make the top wider, and change the height to match your furniture.
or subscribe for our yearly membership and get access to everything!
In this class you’ll learn:
• How to flatten a slab
• Precision cut bridal joints
• Asian Inspired Shaping
• And more!
What you will get with this class:
• A detailed project plan and full-size templates ready to print on your home printer
• Step-by-step videos
• Ability to stream or download each chapter in HD
• Ability to email me directly with questions
• A source list of where to find everything you will need for this project